Coaching Works. That’s Why I Offer It.
Whether you’re looking to grow as a leader, as a professional, or simply as a human being, coaching works to help you through the change process. I’ve been professionally coaching individuals and groups since 2006, with great results. I’m a Professionally Certified Coach (PCC), as designated by the International Coach Federation, and I am a true believer in the illumination, richness, and depth that coaching can bring to any life, team, situation, or business. I have my own coach “on staff,” and I can’t imagine building a successful business, team, and/or and life without one.
As a professional coach, I don’t tell you what or even how I think you should do things in order to achieve your goals, unless you specifically ask me to do so. Instead, I create the space and provide the tools necessary for you to do your own discovery work regarding “what next” or “how to,” which is much more effective for you and your company/team in the end. I am highly trained by one of the globe’s oldest and most prestigious coaching schools, The Coaches Training Institute, and I’ve earned its advanced professional designation of Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC). As a coach, I help you by doing things like:
- asking the right and powerful questions that challenge age-old assumptions you hold;
- brainstorming and partnering with you to create innovative ideas for growth and development;
- providing honest and frank feedback, even when it’s hard to hear;
- plus much, much more.
Do you feel like your team could be so much more–more trusting, more engaged, more productive–and you’re just not sure how to get it there? I can help your entire team to build more trusting and productive relationships with one another, one relationship at a time, through regular group coaching. Offered on a weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly basis, group coaching can help you and your team to communicate more effectively with each other. Group coaching provides the space and opportunity for you and your team to:
- Understand how each other naturally “shows up” behaviorally (and what that means for communication and getting results);
- Apply basic principles of productive communication to any workplace and/or conflict situation;
- Create genuinely trusting bonds that allow for true collaboration; and/or
- Practice learning how to be with each other in a safe and courageous way.
I am a master relationship-builder and communicator, and I can give you and your team an opportunity to explore what it REALLY takes to run a fiercely successful, collaborative, and growth-oriented team and business!
Let’s connect so I can learn more about how I can help you.