How is Everything DiSC like having the Swiss Army Knife of training?
- It explains why people are the way they are;
- It uncovers why people do the things they do; and
- And once you’ve got those two things down, communicating and handling conflict gets a whole lot easier.
But that’s the trick, isn’t it? How can you take everything you learned and apply it to the real world, making communication and conflict a whole lot easier?
That’s where the online and mobile tool MyEverythingDisc.com (yet another tool on the knife!) can help.
In the office or on-the-go, myeverythingdisc.com delivers:
- exclusive content;
- unique learning activities; and
- personalized insights about you and the people you know.
…when you want it, when you need it. So even when you’re stuck in a situation of conflict or don’t know quite how to handle that new person that just came on the project, myeverythingdisc.com is there to help.
Interested in seeing how this gets applied in the real world? Check out this video to learn more about how you can use the myeverythingdisc.com tool (by the way, the personalized effort meter contained within this tool is my favorite!):
I love this online, mobile tool because:
- It contains an interactive “My Style” section which shows how your DiSC style impacts your communication and interaction with others;
- The “My Comparisons” section allows you to compare your priorities to the priorities of your co-workers, which helps you to understand that their reactions in situations are often motivated by their own needs (which are often not like yours!); and
- It provides one-to-one tips and personalized strategies for you for working with others and kicking off projects on the right note.
If you want to learn more about how to bring the power of Everything DiSC and the myeverythingdisc.com tool to your team, contact me today. You and your team are worth it!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.334.4501
To learn more about the basics of Everything DiSC, please visit www.charitigent.com/disc.